AnimeOut – June-July 2015 Recruitment
Hey Guys Zii Here.
Due to the lack of manpower since a lot of our Encoders started being inactive, we’ve decided to open a recruitment to improve our release quality
Note: Positions are available unless it’s crossed out (even then, if you pass we may take you). Read the whole post before submitting any tests.
Encoder – The test is to send us two things that you have encoded (one from a TV source, one from a BD source), your avs scripts, a brief explanation of the x264 settings used (or just the bat) and a link to the sources.. (Vacancies – 3) (Left – 2) for those who wishes to learn you can check this out
ReUploader – For this one what you need to apply is a decent internet connection and ready to dedicate a lot of time in the site (Vacancies – 2) (Left – 0)
Post Editor – Basic HTML knowledge required to apply for this (Vacancies – 2) (Left – 0)
All applicants need to (in order):
0) Have a stable internet connection
1) Complete the test(s)
2) Email said test to unavailable with the subject line “AnimeOut Test – *insertpositionhere*”
3) Include in the email your available times (and time zone in terms of UTC/GMT), results from speedtest.net and nick on cbox.
4) Drop by in out cbox and talk to TheOnlyZii/Rainbow (just say you’ve applied for whatever position).
5) Just lurk in Cbox. It’s our main communication platform and we’re not going to send emails out to every applicant we get.
Failure to do any of the above means that you fail the basic test of being able to follow simple instructions (and therefore fail altogether), so reread this after writing your email. Barely anybody gets this correct.